Acknowledgement & Consent
- Assess your suitability for credit application
- If suitable and approved, provide you with a loan
- Manage your dealings with us
I undertake that I will provide enough personal information, or authorise the appropriate checks and references so as Jacaranda Finance can provide the services mentioned above.
Privacy Consent for Jacaranda Finance to collect, use and disclose personal information
I consent to Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd collecting personal and credit information from me. I understand that if I do not provide all information that is requested from me, Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd may be unable to provide me with their financial services. I also understand that if any of my personal information should change, such as residential address, phone number, email address, etc, it is my responsibility to advise Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd of this. I understand it may not always be practical or reasonable to collect information from me and as such I provide my consent for Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd to collect personal information about me on an ongoing basis from:
- publicly available sources such as public registers;
- referees or point of contacts;
- employers or income providers;
- other financial service providers and financial institutions;
If any of these parties should request this Acknowledgement and Consent before providing information, I consent for this to be provided to them.
USE OF INFORMATION
I consent to Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd collecting my information for the purposes of providing me with financial services and any related purpose including but not limited to:
- lending activities including accepting and assessing loan applications and disbursement of credit;
- credit management functions relating to management of accounts and collection of overdue amounts;
- customer service requests such as providing access to and updating personal information and resolving disputes;
- gathering information and statistical data to analyse and evaluate business functions;
- developing our service offerings and improving overall business processes and efficiency
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
I consent to Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd disclosing my personal information in order to provide me with their financial services and any other related purpose as outlined above, on an ongoing basis to:
- my personal point of contacts, my employers and income providers;
- other credit providers, financial institutions and debt collection agencys;
- financiers, insurers, auditors, contractors, agents or service providers Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd use to offer services;
- any other entity.
PROMOTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
I consent to being contacted by Jacaranda Finance, and any external third parties or agents who act on their behalf, for the purposes of the promotion of products and services. I understand that I may withdraw my consent and request not to receive promotional communications at any time by contacting the Jacaranda Finance privacy officer at privacy@Jacarandafinance.com.au
EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION WITH CREDIT PROVIDERS
I consent to Jacaranda Finance exchanging with other credit providers my application information, such as my identification details, what type of loans I have, how much I have borrowed, whether or not I have met my loan payment obligations and if I have committed a serious credit infringement (for example, fraud). I consent to Jacaranda Finance exchanging and/or selling my personal and credit information to other credit providers for any of the purposes for which I have consented to Jacaranda Finance, including offering me their products or services.
EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION WITH CREDIT REPORTING BODIES
I give my expressed and informed consent to Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd exchanging my personal and credit information with credit reporting bodys. I understand that by giving this consent, Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd may collect information about me from credit reporting bodies, such as a credit report about me, as outlined in the Jacaranda Finance Credit Reporting Policy. I also understand that by giving this consent, Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd may disclose information about me to credit reporting bodies, such as default information about me, as outlined in the Jacaranda Finance Credit Reporting Policy. I understand that the details of the credit reporting body(s) that Jacaranda Finance Exchanges information with are as follows;
Equifax Advantage Information Services and Solutions Limited
Illion (formerly Dunn & Bradstreet)
ELECTRONIC IDENTITY VERIFICATION
I consent to Jacaranda Finance disclosing my information, such as name, date of birth, address, phone number and identity document information, such as Drivers Licence and Medicare Card, to a credit reporting body to complete a electronic identity verification. I understand that the credit reporting body will attempt to match the information I have provided with the information they have access to, and provide an assessment. I understand as part of the identity verification process;
- the information will be subject to an Information Match Request in relation to relevant Official Record Holder information;
- that the Information Match Request, the Information Match Result and other Information Match Data and our access to and use of the Document Verification Service, may involve use of third party systems and services; and
- that information provided to or by you in or from Australia will be transmitted to New Zealand or vice versa.
I understand that if no match is found between the details I provide and the information held by the credit reporting body, Jacaranda Finance will notify me of this. I also understand that if no match is found, I will have the opportunity to provide further documentation to verify my identity. I understand that if Jacaranda Finance is unable to verify my identity, Jacaranda Finance will be unable to provide me with financial services.
I consent to receiving all communications, information and documents, where possible, from Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd through electronic communications, including but not limited to:
- requests for information regarding credit applications and contract variation requests;
- disclosure documents such as credit guides and information statements, copy of assessments, credit contract documents, variations of these and credit contract offers;
- notices, such as missed payment notices, default notices, final notices, settlement notices and account statements;
- marketing materials and promotions;
- any other communications, information, or documents that must or will be provided to you or which you have requested.
I understand that by giving consent to receiving electronic communications;
- communications may be sent via any electronic means, such as SMS and email;
- electronic communications must be regularly checked for communications, information and documents;
- it is my responsibility to ensure the security of my electronic communications;
- paper based documents may no longer be given;
- consent to the giving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time.
COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
I understand that under the Spam Act 2003, Jacaranda Finance may not communicate with me via commercial electronic messages unless I provide my consent. I consent to Jacaranda Finance communicating with me via commercial electronic messages (email, SMS, fax) in order to provide me with convenient and fast communications.
ADVERTISING & PERFORMANCE TRACKING
I authorize Jacaranda Finance to utilise ‘cookies’ and other technology to collect anonymous information about me and my use of the Jacaranda Finance website and third party website advertising that I have clicked on to provide information to help deliver online advertising to me.
ELECTRONIC BANK STATEMENT RETRIEVAL
I declare that I have read and understood this Acknowledgement and Consent document and that I acknowledge, authorise and consent to all the terms that it sets out.
Small Personal Loan
Up to 20% Establishment Fee
+ monthly fee up to 4%
Jacaranda Finance does not charge an annual interest rate on SACC loans. These small amount loans incur 'fees' instead of interest. The maximum comparison rate on our loans between $300 and $2000 is 199.43%.WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate
Loan Amount of $1,000 over 6 months repayable weekly (25 weekly repayments). $1,000 (Principal Amount) + $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $240 (fees based on 4% per month over 25 weeks) = $1,440 total repayable in 25 weekly installments of $57.60.
Loan Amount of $1,000 over 12 months repayable weekly (50 weekly repayments). $1,000 (Principal Amount) + $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Medium Personal Loan
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) starts at 20.56%
Comparison Rate is 20.56% per annum.
This comparison rate is based on a medium amount credit contract of $2,500 repaid over 2 years with a $400 establishment fee and APR of 20.56%.WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate
Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly (78 weekly repayments). $3,000 (Principle Amount) + $400 (Establishment Fee) + $555.83 (reducing interest*) = $3955.83 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $50.71.
Loan Amount of $4,500 over 24 months repayable weekly (104 weekly repayments). $4,500 (Principle Amount) + $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1081.85 (reducing interest*) = $5981.85 total repayable over 24 months with weekly installments of $57.51
Large Personal Loan
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 12%
Comparison rate is 19.88% per annum.
Loan Amount of $5,000 over 18 months repayable weekly (78 weekly repayments). $5,000 (Principle Amount) + $1831.16 (Interest) = $6831.16 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $87.57.
Loan Amount of $10,000 over 24 months repayable weekly (104 weekly repayments). $10,000 (Principle Amount) + $5041.72 (Interest) = $15041.72 total repayable over 24 months with weekly installments of $144.63.