Jacaranda Finance doesn’t offer debt consolidation mortgage refinance, however, we know a guy who goes! We’ve partnered with the finest mortgage refinance brokers in Australia, Diversifi. So, if you’re looking for debt consolidation mortgage refinance, get in bed with the right people!
If you are in debt like thousands of other Australians, then refinancing your existing mortgage or home loan may be a solution for you.
Debt Consolidation Mortgage Refinance uses the equity available in your property to repay other high-interest debts. It may allow you to package your current monthly repayments from all your debts into one convenient repayment. This means you end up paying less each month. A mortgage refinance may be available to you even if you fit into one or more of the following categories:
- Short-term employed or not employed long enough
- Limited savings history
- Declined by another lender
- Irregular income
- Self employed
- Previously bankrupt
- Adverse credit history
- Existing loan arrears or defaults
Jacaranda understands that everybody’s personal financial situation is unique to them, so partner with Diversifi, and trust the experts to provide you with the solutions to resolve your debt.
A mortgage refinance is the process of applying for a new loan on your current property and using this new loan to pay out your current mortgage and any other debt you may have.
The benefits of mortgage refinancing may include:
- paying off your mortgage faster
- extending the length of your mortgage and thereby reducing the amount you repay each month.
- a lower interest rate or more favourable terms than your current mortgage
- consolidating your credit card and personal loan debts into your mortgage to take advantage of the lower mortgage interest rate
- drawing additional funds against your property for expenses of a personal nature
A mortgage refinance is often used to consolidate credit card and personal loan debt. This is because a mortgage loan is usually available at a substantially lower interest rate than the interest rate you pay on your credit cards or personal loans.
By consolidating all your debts under your mortgage you will only have to make a single repayment instead of making multiple repayments each month. In addition, you may end up paying less each month than you are currently. This helps many people manage their finances more effectively.
When applying for a mortgage refinance loan make sure:
- There are no hidden fees or costs
- You are fully informed
- There is a real long term benefit to you
- Your repayments have been reduced – not increased
- You have achieved control over all your debts
Our partners at Diversifi, are committed to providing quality counsel for anyone seeking debt consolidation mortgage refinance.
Contact our partners at Diversifi today to chat with the mortgage refinancing specialists.
Joshua Wessels Australian Credit Representative Number 478409 an authorised Credit Representative of Diversifi Pty Ltd ABN 42 132 845 624 Australian Credit Licence 364403