I work shift hours and I want to apply for my bike loan outside of business hours?
We are open 24/7, you can apply for an bike loan whenever it suits you!
We are 100% online all you need to do is hit the APPLY NOW button and fill out the 4 minute application and your same day loan can be processed in as little as 60 minutes!
What if I’m on Centrelink? Am I still eligible for a bike loan?
As long as you have a regular source of income (centrelink) and have been receiving regular payments for at least 3 months, then you are eligible to apply for a bike loan.
How do I repay my bike loan?
Repaying your loan is easier than you would think!
Once your loan is approved we will set you up with a direct debit, which will come out of your bank account on a nominated day.
Once your loan term is paid out in full your direct debits will automatically stop.
What should you be looking for when applying for a bike loan?
|Who is it for?
||Individuals looking for a bike loan?
||18yrs of age. Have a regular source of income. Be an Australian resident
||Terms may vary due to loan differences but generally repayment terms will need to be repaid within a 12 month term.
Finally, stop waiting for that perfect bike loan deal and Apply Now with Jacaranda finance!
We are 100% online, we can have your bike loan approved usually within 60 minutes, we are an Australian finance company offering top rates on bike loans. Still not convinced give us a call and chat to one of our friendly customer service representatives and get your bike loan underway!
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.