What if I have bad credit, can I still get one of your quick approval loans?
All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for one of our quick approval loans however we do perform credit checks and we are diligent in adhering to our rules and regulations surrounding responsible lending.
We are however much more considerate than traditional lenders and banks and look at the overall picture of your financial situation when considering your loan application.
Can I get a quick approval loan if I am on Centrelink payments?
If you are receiving a regular income into a personal bank account, you will be eligible for one of our no paperwork loans.
How do I repay my quick approval loan?
Once your loan is approved we set you up with an affordable direct debit that will come straight from your account.
That means no messy bills to pay and no paying bills at the post office, it is all automatically debited for you!
Once your loan is complete it will automatically stop!
Repayments couldn’t be easier!
Finally, if you are not happy with your application experience with Jacaranda Finance (but we can’t see why you wouldn’t be!) then you can withdraw your request at no cost whatsoever!
So, what are you waiting for? Start your partnership with Jacaranda Finance NOW! and get back onto the path of financial happiness!
It only takes 4 minutes of your time!
How do I know if this is the right product for me?
|Who is this product for?
||Those who are looking for a fast processing short term loan
|To be eligible to apply for a no paperwork loan?
||Must be over 18 Years of age
A permanent Australian resident
Have a regular source of income for 90 days prior to applying
|What repayment terms do you offer?
||From 1-12 months. Repayment terms will vary depending on each applicant’s bank.
|Loan types available
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Small Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.