Home > News > Jacaranda Finance Supports Customers Through COVID-19
Jacaranda Finance Supports Customers Through COVID-19
●March 20, 2020●1 minute read
The Jacaranda team works hard to ensure the quality and accuracy of our articles.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has given rise to unpredictable and new challenges. In turn, Jacaranda Finance will align its response with the advice provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO). We are also abiding by advice of all relevant government authorities.
Our highest priority right now is to ensure the health and safety of all customers, staff and community members. We are proceeding with caution and implementing measures consistent with medical advice and government requirements.
If you have been affected in any way by Coronavirus, we ask you to get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can ring us on 1300 189 823 or get in touch via our contact page.
Jacaranda Finance has staff ready to assist you where necessary. Our applications and repayments teams are working hard to ensure we can deliver the best possible solutions during this troubling time.
Healthy Practices during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
We are taking the following protective measures against Coronavirus in the Jacaranda Office, as provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO):
- Wash your hands frequently: Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing: Maintain at least 1-metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early: Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Other helpful resources
Australian Government – Department of Health
World Health Organization
Copyright © www.jacarandafinance.com.au Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd ABN 53 162 078 195 Australian Credit Licence 456 404, Pawnbroking License Number 4221738. The information on this web-page is general information and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
Written by Jacaranda Team