If you require a little cash boost to meet a sudden and unforeseen bill or expense, a personal loan could be just what you need. We have a few tips about how you can apply for personal loans.
Firstly, you may ask ‘where can I to apply for a personal loan’? Online, of course!
Jacaranda Finance is an online lender who specialise in making the process surprisingly fast and hassle-free. Jacaranda Finance is an online lender so you can apply for a small personal loan from the comfort of your own private space rather than having to venture out to a shop.
How to apply for a personal loan ?
All you need is a link to the internet – be that through a PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone. Access the Jacaranda website and check first that you are eligible for a loan (they have a few basic criteria). If in doubt, check out their FAQ and ‘How it works’ sections. In a nutshell though, you need to be over 18 and have income deposited regularly into a bank account.
Select how much you want to borrow and see if the amounts on their personal loan repayment calculator fits in with your budget.
Once you’ve completed the application and hit the ‘submit’ button, it’s a matter of wait till Jacaranda contacts you. Easy as that.
What Jacaranda will be doing behind the scenes is checking out that the personal loan you want will suit your needs and that you’ll be able to make loan repayments without suffering financial hardship.
Give them an hour or so and they’ll contact you and confirm a few details with you about your financial position.
When you’re in need of a helping hand (as most of us do at some time or other), don’t be afraid to check out Jacarandas personal loan rates. It’s a simple and totally confidential process. Jacaranda safeguards your personal details and operate entirely in your interests.
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Small Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.
How customers rate Jacaranda Personal Loans