Queensland Cash Loans
Queensland Cash Loans! Apply now with Jacaranda Finance
We all know that money doesn’t grow on trees – thanks to Jacaranda Finance it doesn’t have to! With the Jacaranda Finance Queensland Cash Loan, you can tackle any financial emergency head on and get back to enjoying life sooner.
Who is Jacaranda Finance?
Jacaranda Finance is Australia’s fastest growing short term cash loan lender. We have worked with over 22,000 Australians to achieve their cash loan goals and pride ourselves on being second-to-none.
It is also a huge advantage being 100% online. Using just 90 days of bank statements and a Centrelink Income Statement, if you receive one, we can offer a quick loan service tailored to our customers – without the endless paperwork and credit check delays.
Further, we pride ourselves on being responsible lenders – so you will never get any nasty surprises with your Jacaranda Finance Queensland Cash Loan.
What is a Jacaranda Finance Queensland Cash Loan?
Personally, this cash advance loan is one of our favourites, because the Jacaranda Finance Queensland Cash Loan is specifically for the hardworking locals of our beautiful state.
We decided to offer this short term loan quite frankly, because we understand the difficulties Queenslanders face in the growing costs of day to day living – and wanted to offer our support for those trying to keep ahead in these financially tough times.
Jacaranda Finance Queensland Cash Loans can be approved for:
- Personal loans
- Rental bond loans
- Car Repair loans
- Bad credit loans
- Emergency expenses
- Unexpected day to day costs
Why choose us for your cash loan?
For us there’s no question. We believe you should choose a Queensland cash loan with Jacaranda because no one will look after you better. Our loans range from $300 to $4,600 over a 12 to 24 month term and can be applied for in 2-3 minutes online.
Once approved the funds can be in your nominated bank account within 24 hours – and if you decide to pay the loan off early – no worries! We won’t charge you anything extra – no fees, no hidden costs. Nothing!
We are upfront and transparent – so you know with confidence what the loan will cost you from the very beginning and since our personal loans are unsecured, you don’t have to put any of your assets up as collateral.
So as you can see there are a lot of reasons that we think we’re a pretty excellent lending option – though you don’t need to take our word for it! We would love you to read our product reviews online on word of mouth.
You’re sold right! Get started today!
Now that you’ve made the decision to apply for a Jacaranda Finance Queensland Cash Loan the hard work is done! Simply click send on your online application and get back to enjoying the Queensland sunshine. One of our dedicated team will be with you shortly to discuss your application.
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.
How customers rate Jacaranda Cash Loans for Queenslanders!