Can a secured personal loan get you a better rate or loan?
What is a secured personal loan?
What is a secured car loan?
A secured car loan is when your loan is secured to your car.
For example if you borrow $2,000 and use your car as an asset, although it may be worth a lot more than $2,000 you will not be allowed to sell your car until the loan is paid back.
Do I need to give you my car if I have a secured loan with you?
All you need to do is let us know how much your car is worth so as we can structure a loan against it.
You also need to let us know if you have any other loans secured against your car.
Am I eligible for a secured personal loan bad credit?
We assess all applications on a case by case basis and are much more lenient than some of the more traditional lenders.
So please apply and have a chat with our friendly customer service staff so we can work out a plan of action for you.
If you have had bad credit loans in the past, don’t let that stop you from applying for a loan with us.
We do however perform credit checks on our secured personal loans.
Have you done a secured personal loan comparison?
Doing your homework and finding out who has the best deals on secured personal loans is a pretty good place to start.
Some of the big lenders may not offer 60 minute approval or may not be 100% online like Jacaranda. So you really need to weigh up what works for your situation and your secured personal loan needs.
You can always use our secured personal loan calculator on our homepage to calculate exactly how much your loan is going to cost you and how much your repayments will be.
I have an anz secured car loan , can I get a secured car loan with Jacaranda for the same car?
We do not offer multiple asset secured loans if your car is already under a secured car loan with another company then this will need to be paid out in full before we will approve a loan.
What is the difference between a secured personal loan and used car finance?
You are unfortunately not likely to get the best deal when using a used car finance dealer as they know you need the finance and probably won’t give you a great deal.
The advantage of having a Jacaranda finance personal loan is that your loan will be approved first and you will have the cash in hand to go and negotiate that great deal without having to lean on their finance deals!
That’s a pretty big head start!
How do I pay back my secured personal loan?
Repaying your secured car loan couldn’t be easier!
Once your loan has been approved we will ask you to nominate a day for your repayments to come out of your account and we will set you up with a direct debit.
It’s that easy! No need to go to the post office to pay your bill, no need to remember to pay your bill!
It’s all part of the Jacaranda service!
When looking for a secured personal loan there are some things you need to consider!
Who is benefiting from this loan?
Customers looking for a secured personal loan
To be eligible for a secured personal loan you will need to be:
1) Australian resident
2) 18yrs of age
3) Have a regular source of income
What are the repayment terms for my secured personal loan?
Repayments will be between 16-50 weeks, depending on your loan amount.
Loan types available
Finally, what are you waiting for? Go to the top of the page and hit the APPLY NOW button and fill in our application form and get your secured personal loan lodged.
We will have a yes or no answer to you within 60 minutes!
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Small Personal Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.
How customers rate Jacaranda’s Secured Personal Loan?
Perfect loan company for when you need that little bit of extra money
Why wait! Start your relationship with Jacaranda now and get back onto the path of financial happiness Now!