What is the Jacaranda difference?
1. We’re committed to putting our customers’ first
Unlike the bigger banks and mainstream lenders – we realise that taking on debt with bad credit or on Centrelink payments can be hard.
That’s why we are here. We want to remind you that you are a person and not a number – and that your situation and time are important.
2.Simple online process
Further, we know your time is precious. That’s why at Jacaranda you can apply for an unsecured personal loan in just 2-3 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our simple online application allows you to input all the required details, and usually does not require any paperwork.
3.No hidden fees. No early payout costs. No interest. Just cheap unsecured loan rates
Because we offer loans ranging from $300 to $4,600 over a 12 to 24 month term, we understand that knowing your costs upfront is important. Therefore, we promise that you will know exactly what your unsecured personal loan will cost you – and that that number will not change.
Further, because we are responsible lenders who comply with all relevant State and Federal Legislation, we will not charge you any interest – or offer you a loan that does not meet your needs and circumstances.
4.Unsecured versus secured
In broad terms, an unsecured loan is one that you do not need to secure any property against. Alternatively, a secured loan requires property to be signed over as collateral in your agreement. At Jacaranda Finance, we do not believe in secured loans. Instead we use 90 days of bank statements and a Centrelink income statement if you have one. If your recent financial history shows that you are able to repay the loan, we will approve it!
5.Speak to a real person – first time every time
It’s safe to say that in the finance world speaking to a real person can be pretty difficult. At Jacaranda, we are better that the mainstream. We can guarantee that every time your call is answered, it will be a real person sitting on the other end.
Ready to get started??
That’s great! We look forward to receiving your application and showing you why we are the top unsecured personal loan lender. Get started now!
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Small Personal Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.