Home > Looking for fast cash loans for unemployed people? Apply with Jacaranda Finance!
Looking for fast cash loans for unemployed people? Apply with Jacaranda Finance!
Unemployed and looking for a loan?
Fast cash loans for unemployed people are personal loans for those who are unemployed but still receiving an income through Centrelink. These loans for people on Centrelink are for amounts between $300 and $10,000. They can be either secured or unsecured and feature repayment periods from 12 to 24 months depending on the model/term.
Are you receiving Centrelink and need some extra funds to help you pay for an unexpected expense? Loans for people on Centrelink could be right up your alley! They can help pay for a range of costs, including vet bills, dental fees, and even holidays!
What are fast cash loans for unemployed people?
There’s no confusing financial lingo to translate here – fast cash loans for unemployed people are exactly what they sound like.
If you’re an unemployed Aussie, chances are you’re receiving some kind of Centrelink payment which makes up either part or all of your income. In this kind of situation, an unexpected bill could really spell trouble for you. Whether it’s the fridge breaking down, your car needing urgent repairs or your favourite animal friend requiring a visit to the vet. What may seem like an inconvenience to those with some money saved away could put a spanner in the works for someone receiving Centrelink payments.
It is possible for those receiving Centrelink payments to access a Centrelink cash advance. However, if you’re looking for something more, fast cash loans for unemployed people could be for you!
Where can I get fast cash loans for unemployed people?
You can get fast cash loans for unemployed people with Jacaranda Finance! We offer fast cash loans for unemployed people in the form of fast cash loans for people on Centrelink.
Being on Centrelink can be a tough slog if bills start coming in thick and fast. Focusing on the day to day can be enough of a challenge itself without adding unexpected bills to the mix. It’s a bit nerve-wracking to think about, but there are a bunch of little things that could go wrong in everyday life that would put a spanner in the works of our routine. Little things that we perhaps take for granted and rely on to just work, like the car or fridge, can suddenly stop without so much of a warning.
If you’re on Centrelink and you find yourself suddenly confronted with some nasty surprises in the form of bills, there are options available to you. One of those is fast cash loans for unemployed people! We can offer loans for people on Centrelink from $300 to $10,000. Fast cash loans for unemployed people could be just what you need to help you out of a tight spot!
So, how do I apply with Jacaranda Finance?
1. Check if you qualify
Before you can start your application, you’ll need to make sure that you are eligible to apply. Don’t worry – we don’t demand that you have an immaculate financial record just so you can start applying. We just need to confirm a few details that are crucial for when it comes time for us to assess your application.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Be 18 years of age or above;
- Have received a regular income into a personal bank account for at least the last 90 days prior;
- Have a direct contact number and email address;
So, if you qualify, you’re ready to apply for fast cash loans for unemployed people! You’ll find the Apply Now button at the top of any page on our website. Right next to it is our handy loan calculator. You can use this to get an idea of what your loan repayments could look like. Simply adjust the slider for your desired loan amount, select your ideal repayment period from the drop-down menu and see what kind of costs you’d be paying for that specific loan!
Now it’s time to click that Apply Now button and get started. The application itself can take as little as a few minutes. We ask for some basic personal information, as well as the reason for your loan. We’ll also need your internet banking credentials, and your employment details and/or MyGov information if you’re receiving Centrelink. Don’t worry, we won’t directly access anything – we just need these details to confirm your financial situation.
Fill all that in, click submit, and you’re done!
Now it’s time for us to do our bit. We aim to conduct assessments and deliver outcomes in a prompt manner. However, if you apply outside of our business hours you’ll have to wait until the next business day for us to take a look at your application. If your application is approved, the speed of cash transfer will depend on your bank.
In just a few steps, you could have the funds you need!
Why should I apply with Jacaranda Finance!
At Jacaranda Finance, we believe that we are one of the best online lenders around. But don’t take our word for it! Here are some of the features that make our loans and lending practices so great for customers.
- 100% online. With Jacaranda Finance, convenience is key. There are no appointments required, and you can apply for a loan at any time on our website.
- Fast applications. If you don’t have the time or patience to fill out mountains of paperwork, Jacaranda Finance is for you! Our application form can be completed in just a few minutes. Less time spent applying means you have more time to do the things you want to do.
- Quick outcomes. As long as you apply during our business hours, you could get an outcome on your loan in as little as 60-minutes. If we approve your application, that means that the cash you’re after could be in your account super fast too! How fast exactly will depend on your bank.
- Exemplary customer service. We’re always keen to hear from our clients, and happy to help if you have any questions. Simply visit our contact page and fill out a form, or call us on 1300 189 823.
If you’re looking for a lender offering fast cash loans for unemployed people that goes above and beyond, choose Jacaranda Finance!
Can I apply for fast cash loans for unemployed people if I have bad credit?
Yes, you can still apply for fast cash loans for unemployed people with Jacaranda Finance if you have bad credit.
Therefore, there are some traditional lenders out there who will see a bad credit score and look no further. As a neo-lender, we take a different approach to bad credit. We know that just because you have bad credit, doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re bad with money. That’s why we also take a look at your last 90 days of bank statements. We believe that these can give us a better idea of your ability to afford your repayments than just your credit score.
Whilst we understand that bad credit isn’t the be all and end all, we still conduct credit checks as part of responsible lending practices. However, conducting a credit check is far from the extent of our assessment process. If we see evidence from the financial information that you provide us with that you can afford to repay a loan, we may still be able to help you out.
Regardless, when you apply with Jacaranda Finance, we won’t judge you just for having bad credit. Apply with us today if you’re interested in loans for people on Centrelink!
How much do fast cash loans for unemployed people cost?
The quick loans for unemployed people that we offer are split up into three categories based on the loan amount. There are unsecured personal loans between $300 and $2,000, medium secured personal loans between $2,001 and $4,600, and large secured personal loans for amounts from $5,000 to $10,000. Here are some other important details of these loans:
|Loan Type||Secured Options||Loan amount||Loan term|
|Small Loan||Unsecured||$300 to $2,000||12 months|
|Medium Loan||Secured||$2,001 to $4,600||13 to 24 months|
|Large Loan||Secured||$5,000 to $10,000||13 to 24 months|
You can get more information regarding our interest rates and fees on our costs page.
For more information about loan costs, you can also use the MoneySmart personal loan calculator.
How do repayments work with fast cash loans for unemployed people?
Our repayment system is just as hassle-free as our application process! Prior to sending your loan contract so sign, we’ll set up a day on which to organize a direct debit. This will recur on either a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. We recommend that this day lines up with when you are paid so that your bank account always has the cash you need to make repayments.
On the specified day, your repayments will automatically come out of your account. As long as you have enough money, you don’t have to worry about anything. When we said that making repayments on quick loans for unemployed people is simple, we weren’t kidding! Another great feature of the direct debits is that they will automatically stop once your loan has been repaid. You can even pay out your loan early if you wish at no additional cost!
Therefore, if there isn’t enough money in your account to make a repayment, then the automatic payment will fail. This could incur an additional fee. If you know, for whatever reason, that you’re not going to be able to make a repayment, please get in touch with us ASAP. We’ll do our best to sort out an alternate payment plan that works for everyone involved.
5 easy steps to boost your savings
Are you worried about your skills in maintaining financial security? Building your savings can be a slow yet steady process. There are many steps that can help you boost your savings and improve your spending control. Here are a few steps you can take to commit to your savings:
- Start up an emergency fund. The cash you save up for an emergency fund should solely be used on emergencies. Although that may sound like an obvious piece of advice, getting into your emergency fund can be easy. Think of what you may consider an emergency before starting the fund; Medical bills, accidents, theft? With that in mind, you can then strictly stick to contributing to your emergency fund rather than withdrawing cash.
- Assess your spending. Whether you’re boosting your savings or an emergency fund, one factor that significantly affects your savings process is self-awareness. Considering it’s your own money, it’s best to be as honest as possible with yourself. Request a bank statement and review where your money is going and what your spending habits look like. From there, you’ll be able to determine any unnecessary costs that you can easily cut out of your budget.
- Eliminate unnecessary costs. After assessing your spending, you’ll easily be able to find any unnecessary costs. One of the best ways to improve your saving isn’t by increasing your income, but by cutting your spending. Getting into the habit of eliminating any unnecessary costs can help you get in the groove of constant saving. Unnecessary costs are different for everyone, however, they’ll most likely be things such as take-away, excessive shopping, or something as simple as coffee.
- Set realistic goals. You can’t reach somewhere without knowing where you’re reaching. Set yourself goals that you can realistically reach. It’s not about how much you’re putting away, it’s more about how consistent you are. Set a goal of a certain amount of time frame to help you boost your savings.
- Open a high-interest savings account. Contact your bank and discuss your options with opening a savings account. Some accounts are beneficial in helping you grow your savings from high-interest, as long as you don’t withdraw funds.
Time to get started!
So, if fast cash loans for unemployed people are what you’re after, we just might be able to help you out! We can offer a wide range of loans, even to those who might have had trouble accessing finance in the past. Apply today and let’s see if a loan from Jacaranda Finance is what you’ve been looking for!
If you’re looking for tips on money management, look no further than MoneySmart.
Want to know more? Jacaranda has all the details on low rate loans for bad credit!