Our Responsible Lending Obligations
As a part of our responsible lending obligations, we are required to not enter into a credit contract with you if the contract will be unsuitable. A contract will be deemed unsuitable if:
- it is likely that you will be unable to comply with the financial obligations under the contract or you could only comply with the financial obligations under the contract with substantial hardship; or
- the contract does not meet your requirements or objectives.
In determining whether a contract will be deemed unsuitable, we will:
- make reasonable enquiries about your requirements and objectives for the applied credit; and
- make reasonable enquiries about your financial situation;
- take reasonable steps to verify that financial situation.
If you are applying for a loan for less than $2,500, we must obtain and consider your account statements that cover at least the immediately preceding period of 90-days.
Providing a Copy of Assessment
If you request a copy of our Assessment of Unsuitability for your credit contract:
- before entering the credit contract, we must give you a written copy of the assessment before entering the contract
- within two years from the credit day, we must give you a written copy of the assessment in writing within 7 business days of your request
- after two years from the credit date but within 7 years, we must give you a written copy of the assessment in writing within 21 business days
Our Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure
If you are not fully satisfied with the service we have provided you, you can notify our complaints manager at:
In your complaint, you should provide your preferred contact details and clearly outline the nature and details of your complaint and our complaints manager will be in touch with you.
Our External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If you are not satisfied with the outcome from our internal dispute resolution procedures or we have not responded within 21 days, you can refer the matter to the independent external dispute resolution scheme of which we are a member;
Should you have any questions regarding any of the information found in this document, or have any other enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Over 4,800 Reviews On Trusted Platforms
Sometimes we offer customers incentives encouraging an honest review be it negative or positive based on their experience. It is possible that some reviews were written by customers who received a reward.
Last updated: 03/05/2022
Super easy and fast system, applying was seamless and money was instant!
Shaan Johari – GOOGLE REVIEW
Jacaranda is always helpful, wonderful customer service every time. Contact is easy and quick.
naomie falconer – GOOGLE REVIEW
Brilliant service and quick action during application process the best there can be when it comes to quick loans.
Nathan Ross – GOOGLE REVIEW
It is easy to apply online, fast, reliable and they will try to help you as much as they can. I can recommend it to my friends and relatives. Thank you very much.
Dianita Miguel – GOOGLE REVIEW
Excellent service once again from Jacaranda. Great improvements to the application process, very easy & efficient.
Jim Mccullough – GOOGLE REVIEW
Excellent 5 STAR customer service and always available with a quick response. Very happy with advice and the fantastic service provided. Quick, hassle free and easy. Thank you.
Brendan Lau88 – GOOGLE REVIEW
Need a hand?
24hr loan processing.
Jacaranda is 100% online. So, we do not accept applications over-the-phone. However, if you need some help navigating what the best loan is for you, our friendly team is more than happy to answer any questions you may have.