QualifyCheck by Jacaranda Finance
At Jacaranda Finance, we’re all about making your life easier and don’t want to waste your time if you’re looking for a loan. We think it’s fair to give you the ability to check if you qualify for one of our products without impacting your credit history.
That’s why we’ve introduced our new ‘QualifyCheck’ feature.
Try before you buy
It's faster with the FastMoney App!
- Easily apply for and manage your loan in-app
- Fast same-day loan outcomes2
- Make extra repayments, check your balance & more
- Easy access to our customer service team
Check your repayments first
It’s important to be confident you can meet potential loan repayments before moving ahead with an application. Use our easy three-step loan repayment calculator to estimate your repayments before you apply.
3 Easy steps
Fees & Charges
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Disclaimer: This is not an offer for credit. Example tables and calculators are not intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. Any calculations made by you using this calculator are intended as a guide only. Consider getting advice from a licensed financial adviser or a free community based financial counsellor if you need it.
Boost your credit score fast with Comprehensive Credit Reporting
Jacaranda Finance also reports data under the Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR) regime.
This is yet another way we could help build your creditworthiness: by applying for and repaying one of our loans on time, your credit score could increase faster than ever.
How else can you protect your credit score when applying for a loan?
If you want to keep your credit score where it is, there are a number of ways you can make that happen when applying for a loan (besides QualifyCheck, that is).
1) Check your credit score first:
By checking your credit score first, you can assess where you’re at financially and avoid applying for loans that are unlikely to be available to you.
2) Compare your options:
Do your due diligence and compare multiple lenders based on their fees, interest rates, and other loan terms. You should also compare lenders that you’re likely to be eligible for.
3) Check each lender’s criteria:
Compare these lenders and their products on their eligibility criteria too. It’s vital that you meet these requirements, as not doing so can result in an instant rejection.
4) Ask them if you’re eligible:
If it’s unclear whether you meet that lender’s criteria, they should have a way to ask on their website. Contact their customer service team to see if they can give you a more detailed answer
5) Apply for a reasonable amount:
It’s important not to bite off more than you can chew with personal loans, and borrowing within your means can be a smarter way to apply.
6) Avoid making other applications:
Take the time to find the one lender that best meets your needs instead of spamming applications with multiple lenders at once.
7) Wait if you’ve been rejected:
This may not be ideal, but if you’ve recently been denied a loan, the right step to take next is to do nothing. Give it some time before applying with another lender if you can.
Jacaranda Finance FAQs
Read some of our most frequently asked questions below to learn more about Jacaranda and our products.
Jacaranda offers three loan products with varying loan amounts that you could borrow:
- Jacaranda Express Personal Loan: $5,000 to $25,000
- Jacaranda Cash Boost Loan: $2,100 to $4,600
- Jacaranda Car Loan: $10,000 to $25,000
These three loan products also have varying loan terms:
- Jacaranda Express Personal Loan: 24 - 48 months
- Jacaranda Cash Boost Loan: 9 - 18 months
- Jacaranda Car Loan: 24 - 48 months
For detailed information about who our products are designed for, please review our Target Market Determinations
The good news is, being a 100% online lender, you may submit an application with Jacaranda 24/7, 365 days a year.
If you need assistance or can't find the answers to the questions you have before you decide to apply, simply contact our customer service team during normal business hours, and they will be happy to assist you.
- Be at least 19 years of age.
- Be employed on a permanent or casual basis.
- Have a consistent income going into your own bank account for the last 90 days.
- Be in control of your finances and be handling existing financial commitments comfortably.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with a fixed address.
- Have an active email address, phone number, and online banking account in your name that belongs to you.
- You are currently or recently bankrupt (you must be three years discharged and in control of your finances)
- You are not comfortably repaying your existing financial obligations
The interest rate, fees and charges applicable will depend on your individual circumstances and the information verified during the loan application assessment. It will also depend on our assessment criteria and the loan product, loan amount and loan term you qualify for.
Use our loan repayment estimate calculator to get a guide on what your repayments could be. To get an idea of what rates, fees and charges are associated with our loan products, visit our rates and fees page.
We offer a 48-hour cooling-off period for all loan products. Anyone unsatisfied with their loan for any reason can return the total principal funds, including any payments made to third parties on your behalf, within a 48-hour cooling-off period and cancel their loan4.
If you purchased a vehicle or other item with your loan, Jacaranda does not require the seller to cancel the sale or release the funds back to you. Returning your purchase to the dealer, the seller or Jacaranda Finance doesn't qualify as a loan cancellation. The loan is only cancelled once the funds have been received and have cleared within the Jacaranda Finance bank account.