How does Jacaranda finance work?
Getting a loan through Jacaranda Finance is easy!
- Submit your application online 24/7
- We assess your situation using the latest and safest banking and identification technology
- Your application is approved
- Money is transferred to your bank account
No fuss – no stress – no worries!
How can Jacaranda Finance get a Loan for you?
Apply online! If you provide the last 90 days in bank statements and a Centrelink income statement if you receive one you’re half there.
Then confirm that you are over 18 years of age, earn a regular income into a personal bank account of at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight income and are Australian resident or have permanent residency – and you’re done!
What if I need money for a rental property or to purchase a household item?
No problem! Amazingly, Jacaranda finance offers unsecured loans which means if we approve it, you can use the cash to buy a fridge or freezer – even to pay the bond on your dream home.
Furthermore, Jacaranda Finance cover loans for a range of emergency costs including:
What are the costs involved in a Jacaranda Finance Loan?
Because we want your return business, we want you to trust us! Therefore, we are transparent with our loan fees and limit them to an:
- Establishment fee: 20% of principal.
- Flat monthly fee: 4% of principal.
- Direct debit dishonour fee: $35 per dishonour.
Did we mention that our Loans are 100% online?
Importantly, that means you can forget about going down to your local big 4 banks and waiting in line to find out your missing a document and have to start all over again! Because, nobody wants to do that!
Instead, with a Jacaranda Finance loan, you can apply for your loan from the comfort of your living room or office and all you need is an internet capable device.
Now that’s a No Fuss way of doing business!!!
Why? Because we’re the good guys!
To prove it we guarantee you will not have to pay any hidden fees, costs or expenses. We are 100% transparent, so you know exactly what your loan will cost you from day 1.
Furthermore, we are responsible lenders. All of our loans comply with the relevant Commonwealth and State Legislation, so you will only be offered a contract that fits your situation.
Finally, if you have a question, we’re here to help. Don’t waste your time sitting in a waiting room or speaking to an automated answering service. Our dedicated customer service staff are available 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. If you have a question outside of these times you can send an online inquiry which will be responded to on the next business day.
So what are you waiting for? Head online now and get your Jacaranda Finance Loan approved today!
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.