Home > Apply for Furniture Finance Online
Apply for Furniture Finance Online
Personal Loans up to $15,000
Money in your bank account and ready to use in 60 seconds once approved*(1)
Want to purchase some new furniture?
They say home is where the heart is. It’s where your loved ones, friends, and fur babies live and it’s where you go to unwind and rest each day. Yet making your home a place that looks good and feels great doesn’t come cheap. While we all rely on old faithfuls like Kmart and Target to get us the essentials, there are some pieces that are beyond even their catalogs. That’s where furniture finance comes in! If you need some new furniture but can’t currently afford it, getting a personal loan can be a quick and easy way to cover the cost now so you can get the most out of your new pieces as soon as possible. It also means you can pay off your furniture as slowly or quickly as you’d like over a certain period of time. At Jacaranda Finance, we have flexible repayment terms and loan options so that you can find the right loan to suit your needs. So, if you need a small loan fast keep reading to see how we could help!
What is furniture finance?
There are various different types of furniture finance out there. Some furniture retailers offer their own repayment options, which enable you to pay for a piece slowly over time – much like a traditional loan. Some of these may function more like rental agreements though, meaning that the item is not legally yours until you fully pay it off. With Jacaranda, you can apply for personal loans to cover the cost of new furniture now. That means the furniture will be all yours, from the moment the purchase is finalised! So, whether you’ve just moved to a new pad or you’re simply looking to refurbish, decor finance may be just what you need to deck out your home.
How do you apply for furniture finance?
Applying for furniture finance with Jacaranda is easy! Just use the loan slider at the top of the page to get started with your application. Simply select the amount you want to borrow and your desired repayment term then click ‘Apply Now’ to be taken to our full application form. We like to get straight to the point with our loans, so we’ve kept our application nice and simple. As a result, it could take you just a few short minutes to complete. Once you’ve filled everything out, just click ‘Submit’ and you’re done. You’ve just applied for furniture finance!
What is the step by step process of getting furniture finance?
The process of getting furniture is so simple with Jacaranda that it can be broken into 3 easy steps:
- Fill out the online application form: This can take mere minutes to do. We only ask you for a few personal details as well as your reason for applying for a loan.
- Wait for an outcome of your application: If you apply during office hours we’ll aim to get you an outcome within an hour of applying. However, this will depend on when you apply and if we require any further information. Either way, once you submit your application, just sit back and relax and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Receive your funds: If you’re approved, we’ll send you a loan contract to sign. Once we receive your signed contract, we’ll transfer you the funds instantly. For most of our customers, that means the money is in their accounts within 60 seconds! How soon you receive you cash will come down to whether your bank has NPP-enabled payments and their own transfer restrictions.
Who can apply for furniture finance?
The great thing about furniture finance is that anyone who meets our eligibility requirements can apply for them. Below is a list of the eligibility requirements we ask for as part of our responsible lending duty. To get furniture finance you must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Receive a regular income (at least for 90 days prior to applying)
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
What information is needed when you apply for furniture finance?
In order to approve your application for furniture finance, we just need you to provide us with a few pieces of information. This information includes:
- Name and address
- Contact details including mobile number and email address
- Proof of ID – we’ll need 100 points of ID
- Internet banking details (this is so that we can verify your income)
How much can you borrow?
Jacaranda Finance offers 3 types of personal loans. If you just need a small financial boost, you can borrow an unsecured personal loan between $1,000 and $2,000 with a repayment term of 12 months. Alternatively, we offer medium secured loans between $2,100 and $4,600 or large secured personal loans from $5,000 up to $15,000 – both repaid over a 13 – 36 month period.
To get an estimate of what your repayments could be, refer to our personal loan interest rates page.
What is the difference between your three different furniture finance options?
At Jacaranda Finance, we offer both unsecured and secured loan options. The following table lists the key differences between the three loan types:
|Small personal loans for furniture
||Medium personal loans for furniture
||Large personal loans for furniture
|They are unsecured loans meaning they do not have an asset tied to the loan as security.
||These loans are secured meaning an asset needs to be tied to the loan as security for the lender.
||Larger secured loans that require equity to be attached to the loan
|Borrow between $1,000 and $2,000
||You can borrow $2,100 to $4,600
||You can borrow between $5,000 and $15,000
For more information on secured and unsecured loans, take a look at the MoneySmart website.
How do the repayments of furniture finance work?
The way we set up repayments is by organising a direct debit. That means we arrange for your payments to come out of your account automatically. We suggest setting your repayments to come out of your account in the same intervals as your pay cycle. This can either be weekly, fortnightly or monthly – whatever suits you best.
What if I can’t make a repayment?
If you are unable to make a repayment, the best thing to do is to contact us as soon as possible. At the end of the day, our team is here to help! So, as long as you give us 24 hours notice, we should be able to sort out a solution that works for everyone.
What information do you need to provide when you apply for medium and large secured personal loans?
Since medium and large secured personal loans require an asset to be tied to the loan, we need you to provide a bit of information about the asset. This is so that we can make an accurate evaluation of the overall value of the asset.
Assets that we accept as security for our loans include vehicles like motorbikes, cars, or caravans. Here is a list of some of the information we’ll need to make an accurate valuation of your vehicle:
- Registration number
- Fuel transmission
Easy ways you can save money on furniture without a loan
No home feels complete without furniture, so what are some ways you can get buying your desired furniture items without hurting your wallet. Much like other products, there are always methods to keep in mind that can help you save money. Even with the financial help of our loans, we still want to help you save money wherever possible! So, let’s help you out! Here are some easy ways you can save money on furniture:
- Shop online. While shopping for furniture in-store has its perks, shopping online is a smart way of shopping for furniture. Physically shopping for furniture can be stressful and time-consuming. That’s when shopping online tends to be more convenient. Think of the ability to compare items by filtering them by price, colour or material.
- Avoid name brands. While many brands offer great quality furniture, a lot of the time you’re most likely paying for the brand more than anything. There have been studies done that prove name brands and generic brands can offer the same items, except that one of them is much more expensive mainly for the name. So, one easy way you can save money on furniture is by minimising name-brand purchases.
- Prioritise. If you plan on purchasing furniture while saving money, consider prioritising your desired items. Write a list of the items you plan on buying and try determining from there what items should be prioritised over the others. For instance, you will most likely want to prioritise getting a couch for your living room as opposed to a pot plan for your office. With a plan of your prioritised items, you’ll be able to easily save money on items you didn’t necessarily need in the first place.
What kinds of things can you buy with furniture finance?
With furniture finance, you can purchase all of your home necessities. You may want to focus on a particular room and get that all decked out or perhaps you just need to cover one big expense. It’s up to you what you use your furniture finance to pay for! To get your creativity going, here are some ideas to inspire you:
Did you know that humans spend a third of their lives sleeping? It stands to reason that we should, therefore, invest in the place where we spend so much of our time resting. If you want to get a new bed but don’t have the funds to do so, furniture finance can help you pay for a good quality mattress, an elegant bed frame, and luxurious bed linen. This way you can get the best night sleep and feel great every morning when you wake up.
Kitchens are where the magic happens. It’s understandable that you would want to turn your kitchen into a creative and workable space. From appliances to cabinets, benchtops, and more – refurbishing your kitchen doesn’t come cheap. By investing in quality pieces, you can add new beautiful elements to your cooking space that will not only stand the test of time but look good too!
The living room is often the centre of any home. It’s where you come to congregate with your loved ones and relax. When creating your perfect living room space you’ll naturally want to make sure you’ve got a comfortable couch and quality television setup. Comfort doesn’t always mean the big-ticket items though, consider decorative elements like cushions and indoor plants as well. These finishing touches can make a bigger difference than many realise!
The bathroom is another place you spend a lot of your time. So why wouldn’t it look good too? Your bathroom can often be a minefield of different bath products and items, messily tossed around the place. IKEA has some great inspiration ideas to help you to equip your bathroom with all the storage solutions and finishes you could possibly need to keep your space looking clean and fresh.
Why get furniture finance?
Your home is your personal domain. You spend much of your time there relaxing and entertaining in your down time so it makes sense to want to make this space as accommodating as possible. Though this may cost you in the short-term, it can be a long-term investment in your overall well-being. Above all, furniture finance can help you enjoy the benefits of your living space immediately, without the financial stress. That means you can be more relaxed and productive at work, knowing full well you’re coming home to a welcoming space.
Why get furniture finance with Jacaranda Finance?
There are many great reasons as to why you should choose Jacaranda Finance. Here are some of the big ones:
- Application and approval process is 100% online: That’s right, our furniture finance applications are 100% online. As a result, you can apply for a loan without even having to leave your house. Forget paperwork and waiting in line at the bank, our application makes applying easy as pie.
- Receive your funds the same day: At Jacaranda Finance, we transfer your funds to you as soon as we approve your application. For most of our clients, that means your funds will be in your account that same day! It just depends on whether your bank offers NPP-enabled payments or not.
- Our fees and charges are completely transparent: The great thing about Jacaranda Finance is that all of our furniture finance loans have clearly outlined fees and charges, that means that you won’t be surprised with any unexpected costs throughout the duration of your loan term.
- Receive a bigger loan later: After you have successfully repaid a loan with us, we are even more likely to approve you for a loan the next time around!
So, if you’re ready to turn your living space into the dream home zone you’ve always wanted, don’t waste any more time. Make your dreams a reality and apply for furniture finance with Jacaranda online today!
Keen to read more?
Learn about how you could get an online loan with fast approval.
Jacaranda has the low down on instant cash advance online no credit check.
We’ve got all you need to know about quick loan approval online.