Dental loans, NO paperwork, Fast approval, 100% online
Dental loans? Have you received some unexpected dental bills? Not sure how your going to pay for it? Stop worrying and start your partnership with Jacaranda finance today!
What are dental loans?
A Jacaranda finance dental loan is a small loan usually between $300 to $4,600 over a 12 to 24 month term.
The nominated amount is paid into your bank account for the purpose of repaying dental bills.
Who can get a dental loan?
As long as you are 18 years of age, are an Australian resident and have a regular source of income then you are eligible to apply for one of our dental loans.
I’m looking for dental loans no credit check, do you do credit checks?
Yes we do.
As responsible lenders we do adhere to strict legislation around ensuring our customers can afford the loans that we approve. Therefore we do perform credit checks on our dental loans.
We are however much more lenient than traditional lenders so please apply and we can have one of our friendly customer service representatives look into your application.
Do you approve dental loans for low income workers?
Yes we do!
We are more than happy to accept all applications no matter your income status.
We require our successful applicants to have a regular income of at least $400 a week or $800 a fortnight.
This can be in the form of Centrelink payments, as long as they are being received into a personal bank account and are at least $400 a week.
How common are dental loans Australia?
With the increase in dental costs and the decrease in the regular Australian household being able to afford dental work, there has been a steady incline in the average Australian using dental loans.
Can I get dental loans for implants?
Jacaranda offer small dental loans from $300 to $4,600 over a 12 to 24 month term. which can be used for dental work and dental implants.
My child needs braces can I get dental loans for braces?
Braces can be a very expensive exercise for a parent especially if they don’t have insurance and your child is in need of them fast.
The bills can add up very quickly between x-ray’s and appointments.
However, there is no need to worry as all you need to do is hit the APPLY NOW button at the top of the page.
Fill in the application form and we can have your dental loan the same day!
Do you do dental loans for people with bad credit?
We do however adhere to strict responsible lending regulations and won’t lend to anyone who we deem can’t afford one of our dental loans.
We do also perform credit checks as a part of our application process, however we are much more lenient than traditional lenders.
However we do believe that the past is the past and that peoples saving habits can change.
We do encourage all to apply using our application process and talk with our friendly staff to decide whether you are eligible for one of our dental loans.
How do I repay my dental loans?
Repaying your dental loan couldn’t be easier!
Once your loan is finalised we will set up a direct debit for you straight from your account, no need to worry about pesky bills!
You will be able to nominate a day and an amount that works with your budget and it will be automatically deducted from your account each week.
Once the loan has been paid in full the direct debits will automatically stop, no fuss, no worry all taken care of for you!
What should I consider when looking for dental loans?
|Who is this product for?||
Those looking for a dental loans fast!
|To be eligible to apply for a dental loan you need to:||
Be 18yrs of age
Have a regular source of income
Be an Australian resident
|How long do I have to repay my dental loan?||
Repayment terms will vary depending on each applicant’s agreement but will generally range from 16-50 weeks.
|Loan types available||
Go on start your relationship with Jacaranda today and get yourself back on the road to success!
Example of how our small short term personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.
How customers rate Jacaranda’s Dental Loans?