I had an Esanda car loan can I refinance my car loan with you?
We assess each loan on a case by case basis so we would encourage you to apply and consult with our friendly customer service staff as to whether your loan needs could be met.
Do you do secured car loans?
You can use your car as security for a loan with Jacaranda finance. We do not require you to leave your asset/car with us, however we do require there to be no other loans outstanding on your car for your secured loan to be approved.
Can I get a car loan if I am on Centrelink Benefits?
We only require you have a regular income and are happy to accept Centrelink payments as your regular income.
If you are receiving at least $400 a week or $800 a fortnight from Centrelink then you will be eligible to apply for a car loan.
How do I repay my car loan?
Repaying your car loan couldn’t be easier!
Once your car cash loan has been approved and accepted, we will then set you up with a direct debit on a nominated day.
This will come straight out of your bank account on your nominated day each week. No need to worry about when your bills are due, where or how your going to pay them, it’s all organised for you!
Once your loan is paid back in full your direct debits will automatically stop. How easy is that!
What should I know when I’m thinking about applying for a Car Loans?
|Who is this product for?
||Those wanting to apply for a car loans
|Who is eligible for a car loan?
||To be eligible you need to be: Be 18yrs of age. Have a regular source of income over $400/week or $800/fortnight. A permanent Australian resident.
|What are the repayment terms?
||Repayment terms will vary depending on each applicant’s agreement but will generally range from 16-50 weeks.
|Available Loan types
Therefore don’t delay any longer simply hit the Apply Now button at the top of your page and start your relationship with Jacaranda Finance Now!
We are 100% online, 60 min approval, no fuss finance company and we’re here for you when you need us to help you get back your financial stability!
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!
Example of how our small personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $400 to Maximum $2,000.
- Terms: Minimum 16 weeks to Maximum 50 weeks.
- Costs: Up to 20% Establishment Fee charged upfront plus a monthly fee up to 4%. Under the current legislation Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd does not charge an annual interest rate. You may know this as Annual Percentage Rate or APR(%).
- Example: Loan Amount of $1,000 over 50 weeks repayable weekly $1,000 (Principle Amount)+ $200 (20% Establishment Fee) + $480 (fees based on 4% per month over 50 weeks) = $1,680 total repayable in 50 weekly installments of $33.60.
Example of how our medium secured personal loans work.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $2001 to Maximum $4,600.
- Terms: Minimum 13 months to Maximum 24 months.
- Costs: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 48%. Comparison rate is 66.0347% p.a. This comparison rate is based on a Jacaranda Secured Medium Loan for an amount of $2500 over 2 years and a $400 establishment fee. Fees and charges are payable.
- Example: Loan Amount of $3,000 over 18 months repayable weekly $3,000 (Principle Amount)+ $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1378.87 (other fees) = $4,840.14 total repayable over 18 months with weekly installments of $61.27.
- For more information about the allowable fees and charges for SACCs & MACCs visit the MoneySmart website.