Sometimes life throws curveballs at you. Sometimes you’ll be able to catch them, other times it simply won’t be possible. Hey, we’re not all jugglers. So, when things happen out the blue, what are we meant to do?
We know that’s it’s not always possible to be prepared for the unexpected. That’s what we’re here for. We do cash loans to help you during those times when you need cash fast – and we mean bloody fast.
Although we’re able to help you through them, we aren’t only here for emergencies. If there’s a luxury you’d like to reward yourself with, but aren’t willing to wait until a future date to do so, we can help you with that too! Perhaps you’ve worked hard, and feel you deserve the right a well-earned getaway escape. Maybe, you’d love to reward yourself with a luxurious mattress and bedspread. We’re here to help you out in these situations too! So, if this sounds good to you, read on to find out what you need to know about our Jacaranda Finance cash loans.
At Jacaranda Finance we do two types of cash loans – small personal loans and medium secured personal loans. Our smaller loans are unsecured loans and don’t require a security deposit. Our larger medium loans do require a deposit. Some of the things can be used as deposit for the loan are a vehicle, motorbike, boat or caravan.
How much can you borrow?
Jacaranda Finance offers small personal loans up to $2000. You can borrow between $300 – $2000. You can also borrow up to $4600 with our secured personal loans. You can borrow between $2000 to $4600 with a security deposit like a car, boat, motorbike or caravan.
What are the lengths of the loan terms?
The length of our loan terms for our small personal loans are 12 months. That means you can borrow between $300 and $2000 and repay this amount over the 12-month period.
With our medium secured personal loans between $2000 and $4600, can be repaid over a period of 13 to 24 months. Play around with the loan repayment calculator above to find out what your loan would cost you!
How much do cash loans cost?
The cost of our cash loans varies depending on the amount you are borrowing.
For our smaller cash loans, the costs include a 20% establishment fee which is paid over the first few payments, plus monthly fees of 4%. To give you an example of what small quick cash loans cost, let’s look at an example of $1000 repaid over 12 months.
You have to pay an establishment fee of $200
Plus, additional fees of $40 per month
Therefore, the total cost of the loan will be $680
The total repayment amount will be $1,680
Then the repayments can either be $35 per week, $70 per fortnight or $140 per month
For our medium cash loans, the establishment fee is $400 plus an annual percentage fee of 48%. If we look at an example of borrowing $3000 repaid over 24 months the fees will look something like this:
You will need to pay an establishment fee of $400
In addition, other fees will total $1427.78
Therefore, the total repayment amount will be $4827.78
The repayment amounts will therefore $77.88 per week, $156.31 per fortnight and $340.14 per month
Reasons for cash loans
There are several people apply for cash loans. To give you an idea of what some people usually use cash loans for check out the following list:
- Car registration – one of the most common reasons people borrow cash loans is to pay for their car registration. It’s that something that always needs to be paid, and the necessity to pay it is urgent yet we somehow never manage to anticipate it. Depending on the type of car you have, it can cost between a few hundred to over a thousand dollars.
- Car repairs – if you have a small accident, or your car breaks down, it might mean you need to pay for an emergency car repair to get your vehicle back up and running again. We feel your pain!
- Rental bond – If you are planning on moving houses and you are going to rent, one of the things you will be required to pay for is your rental bond. This can be anywhere between a few hundred to a few thousand dollars depending on the cost of the property you are going to be renting.
- New furniture – sometimes it’s a new couch or a new TV, or perhaps you need a new bed frame. Whatever the reason, cash loans could be the answer to paying for your furniture needs.
- Buying a used car – another reason for borrowing cash loans is to help pay for a used car. When you buy a used a car it often only costs a few thousand dollars. Cash loans can be exactly what you need to make the purchase of your used vehicle.
- Dental work – it’s not uncommon knowledge that getting dental work is expensive. It could be a procedure such as getting your wisdom teeth removed, getting root canal or even having cosmetic dental work done.
- White goods – One of the most common reasons people need cash loans is to pay for white goods. These are often big electrical household appliances such as washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, fridges, freezers or air conditioners. They are often expensive to purchases, but are often things that people need.
Applying for cash loan
Applying for cash loans with Jacaranda Finance is a very simple process. It is done 100% online with our simple application form. We’ve explained how it all works just below. Keep reading, won’t you!
Where to apply
To apply for cash loans just head to our homepage and fill out our easy online application form. Our application form will ask you questions about the following:
- Name and date of birth
- Contact details including phone number and email address
- Your purpose for borrowing the loan
- Details about your employment status
- Info about your income
How to apply
To apply, take a look at our application form here. Fill out the online application form and provide the required information. The form only takes around 4 minutes to complete. Then, click submit and wait for our response. Should hear back from us with an hour of applying. You’ll want to keep an eye on your phone and emails in case we need any extra info from you.
To qualify for our cash loans, you simply need to meet a few eligibility requirements. The following is a list of the requirements that need to be met to apply for the loan:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Need to an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be receiving regular income over the past 90 days
Unfortunately, you will not be eligible for cash loans if you have been declared bankrupt or are in, or entering into, financial hardship.
Even if you have bad credit we do cash loans for bad credit because we know that your credit rating isn’t necessarily an accurate representation of your financial circumstances. That’s why we prefer to look at your recent financial transaction to see that you can afford the loan and manage repayments.
Some of the information you’ll be required to provide as a part of your application includes the following:
- Some form of Identification – we typically ask for 100 points of ID, although we do online identity checks.
- Your internet banking details
- Your mobile phone number and email address
Getting approved to borrow cash loans
After you’ve applied for your cash loan you should receive an outcome of your loan application within an hour of applying. If we have approved your application we’ll send you send you a loan contract. You can either reject or accept the loan contract it’s up to you.
How to get approved?
To be approved for the loan you basically need to meet the eligibility requirements outlined above. You’ll also just need to adequately fill out the online application form. Make sure you’ve entered your details in correctly and provided us all the information we need from you.
If your application is not approved
If your loan application not accepted, you’re welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on why. But we’ll explain some of the reasons why your loan may not have been accepted just below:
You are paying off other cash loans
If you are planning on using the loan to pay for another cash loan. When we do a banking check of your most recent financial transactions, we’ll be able to see if you are paying off any other debts. This check would allow us to see if you are planning to use the new cash loan to pay off the old one.
If you are unemployed and don’t have any income
It may not have been accepted, if you are unemployed. If we can see that you are not receiving income from ongoing employment we won’t be able to lend you fast cash loans. That’s why we need to verify your income, so that we can see that you will be able to afford to repay the loan.
You have many dishonoured payments
If you have many dishonoured payments we will consider you as a risky borrower and are therefore less likely to lend you money.
Your income is paid to you in cash
You are a paid in cash. Perhaps you earn your money the old-fashioned way – cash in hand. However, if this is the case, it will be difficult for us to very your income. Unless you deposit your cash directly into your account when you get paid.
Paying gambling sites
We may reject your application to borrow cash loans if we can see you have been regular making payments to gambling sites. This will be considered risky behaviour and we will be less likely to extend you a loan offer.
You didn’t meet the eligibility requirements
Finally, if you did not meet the minimum eligibility requirements, you won’t be accepted for a loan.
Repaying the loan
Once you’ve applied for the loan, you’ve accepted your loan contract and you’ve received your funds, the next step is to start setting up your repayments.
How do repayments work?
The way our repayments work is we set up a direct debit that allows your money to come out of your account automatically. We can arrange for payments to come out of your account on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. It’s up to you what payment interval you would prefer though we often suggest matching it to our pay cycle. This is so that your repayments come out of your account in the most hassle-free way.
What if you can’t make a repayment?
If you can’t make a payment when it is scheduled to be made, it’s important to contact us as soon as possible. This way we can work things out an alternative arrangement. We get that things crop up in life, and it’s not always possible for things to go as planned.
Why people borrow cash loans from Jacaranda?
There are several reasons as to why people want to get cash loans from Jacaranda Finance. Here are just a few reasons people choose Jacaranda cash loans:
- Our application process is super easy and fast! – because we are 100% online it means that applying for cash loans with us is incredibly simple and uncomplicated. Since the application form is very easy to complete, it takes less than 10 minutes to apply!
- You receive your funds straight away – as soon as you accept your loan contract, we send your funds to you straight away. No waiting around for ages, your funds should be in your account the same day. If not, they’ll arrive overnight.
- We have a great customer service team – throughout the duration of your loan contract, if you ever need to contact one of customer service team members, they are happy to help. Give us a call, send us a message or try our website assistant, Dani – she loves a quick chat.
- We’re upfront and transparent about all our fees – finally, one of the best things about our cash loans is that all our fees are upfront.
In a nutshell, getting loans with Jacaranda is a great option for when you need to pay for something fast. That’s because our quick cash loans are easy to apply for and fast to receive! No stress and no hassles. So, if you like the sound of our cash loans, they might just be the right thing for you.